Friday, December 18, 2009

If you want to go to the Shrine Bowl...

And aren't afraid of a little cold rain...here's the poop

WHAT: The 73rd annual Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas, a game that for years was played in Charlotte, pits the top 44 senior high school players in North Carolina against their counterparts in S.C.
TIME: 1 p.m., today.
PLACE: Wofford College’s Gibbs Stadium.
TICKETS: Advance tickets were $5 cheaper, but at the gate today, reserved seats are $25 and general admission, $15.
DIRECTIONS: From the Charlotte area, take I-85 South to exit 72 (I-585). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left toward Spartanburg. Cross over Business I-85. I-585 becomes Pine Street into Spartanburg. After crossing over Business I-85, turn right onto Twitty Street at the second stoplight.

--Stan Olson

No comments: